How are you expressing your gifts?
- Be empowered with the self-knowledge and ability to communicate your strengths -
In this package, I use the YouScience aptitude and interest assessment to help you take a deep dive into your career compatibility and help you build a plan to get there with confidence.
YouScience uses proprietary algorithms linking your natural abilities with job skills that are critical for career success, and has been validated by third-party agencies, state governments, and multiple independent academic institutions.
I work with:
- Teens, ages 14+ who want to streamline their career path in high school and beyond
- College students who need a course correction
- Mid-lifers in career transitions
- "Soon to retire" and looking for what's next
- Anyone interested in applying their skills and talents in a new direction
- Teams engaging in leveraging their assets
“To be self-aware is to be a champion for oneself.”
What to expect:
- Introductory conversation about myself and the YouScience online platform
- I will email you a code to access the YouScience online platform directly
- On your own, complete YouScience's aptitude and interest assessment
- Up to two hours of debriefing sessions in person or via phone where I will help you:
- determine the best language to talk about yourself in cover letters, resumes and interviews
- identify top career choices and potential courses of study to get there
- define, refine and plan out next steps
Visit my BLOG post here to see the depth, breadth, details and behind the scenes screenshots of what you'll find once you get into the YouScience platform.
I am certified as a Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) with the Center for Credentialing in Education and a Certified Career Services Providers (CCSP) with the National Career Development Association.
I use a narrative approach anchored in Positive Psychology and a number of tools for self-empowerment, exploration and discovery including: OneLifeTools, Creating Purpose and YouScience.
Please contact me with any questions about these career development offerings with individuals or groups.
Read what others have to say about me here.
What magic or mischief will we create?
I depend on referrals. Thanks for sharing my work.