Need help in moving forward?
I’m told that I have a gentle and grounded way in moving processes and people forward.
I am able to quickly assess and tune into the needs of individuals and groups to plan and deliver effective sessions.
Training & Workshops
Meet your objectives for adult learners!
I listen to the needs and goals of the organization to customize and facilitate professional development while incorporating strategies and activities that adult learners love.
Small Group Circles & Communities of Practice
Bring out the best in your people!
I lead and facilitate mentoring circles and communities of practice with diverse groups of staff to address the humanness of our work while cross-pollinating among departments.
The results: improved collaboration, performance, retention and job satisfaction.
Idea Generation & Innovation
Discover new opportunities, new solutions and prevent problems!
I facilitate Rolestorming sessions for teams to determine the best ideas to put into action to move their organization or business forward.
Rolestorming is an extremely effective, efficient strategy that generates ideas of greater quality and quantity.
Become a Certified Rolestorming Facilitator!
In collaboration with the creator of Rolestorming, Rick Griggs, by the end of our Certification Program you will be able to:
- Describe the benefits of Rolestorming beyond brainstorming
- Explain its history and pillars
- Identify the components or nuances within the brain that make it work, including: emotional contagion, event boundaries, imaginary plagiarism, private voting, roles of saint, sinner, winner and order of operations
- Outline the essential sequential facilitation steps
- Demonstrate successful facilitation
- Articulate connections to adult learning strategies, and facilitation skills that lend themselves to successful sessions
- Lead successful Rolestorming sessions
Resolve conflicts, move beyond and gain peace of mind!
As a certified mediator, I remain impartial, listen and validate what is said so that both parties move forward in discovering their own solutions.
- Conscious Uncoupling Divorce
As I am always interested in improving and exercising my mediation chops, I volunteer with the City of Fort Collins.
Read what others have to say about me here.
Contact me for pricing and a free and confidential discussion on your facilitation needs.
I depend on referrals. Thanks for sharing my work.