"What do you what to do when you grow up?" is a question that has perplexed youth time and time again. An updated version of that is "What problems do you want to solve?" or "How do you want to use your talents and abilities to uniquely contribute in the wold?
Young people will sigh with relief with the self-knowledge to advocate for themselves and the positions they are best suited .
Young and old will also benefit from talking with others about their career choices as a means to determine a career direction and one career over another.
Below find the Maroon Bell Package @ $147.00 and a FREE informational interview resource.
Ideal for individuals early in their career including high school and college students. Approx. 3-4 hour commitment. Here is what you get:
- Access to YouScience Strengths & Aptitude Assessment
- LinkedIn Profile
- Coaching sessions where I will help you:
- Develop and polish your 'career narrative'
- Determine the best language to talk about yourself
- Identify top degree/career choices and job matches
- Define, refine and plan out next steps
- Free informational interview resource to help you gain clarity on which careers are worth pursuing -